Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Update

I haven't written in awhile, so I decided to give my blog a makeover and just post a few updates to get the ball rolling.

Emotional tumult = plethora of inspiration for writing.

Moving back home + relationship issues + loss of friends = emotional tumult

Happiness = BORING!

After a rocky start, this summer has turned out to be quite a good one. Maybe even the best ever. After whining about not having any friends for a few weeks, I've found myself with more plans than I can feasibly carry out. I've reconnected with old friends and found some amazing new ones. After whining about working unpredictable night shifts at Red Eagle, I was moved to the morning shift Monday through Thursday. After whining about not doing anything worthwhile for my undefined career this summer, I was asked to start 2 months early for my World Affairs Council internship. I have nothing to complain about.

So there you have it, I don't want to speak too soon but I'm plugging along nicely right now.

1 comment: